APAC Technical Service Engineer - International Industrial OEM and Service Provider
"Open for candidates from Chemicals Plants, Refineries, Petrochemical, Power plants, Marine and Offshore sectors who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment. "
- APAC Regional Coverage
- International MNC
- Permanent role
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Equipment manufacturer and Service provider for heavy Industries such as Chemicals, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Power plants, Marine offshore projects etc. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Service Engineer to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Service manager, this role will be responsible for on-site project works covering installation, repair and upgrades for equipment's installed on site.
- Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 6 years of relevant of hands-on-site experience in Mechanical / Electrical / E&I within Chemicals/Refinery/Petrochemical/Process plant/Offshore project as a Technician/Engineer or as a Technical Service Engineer within an OEM Business
- Willingness to travel: 60-70% : travel within APAC Countries*
- WSQ Assess Confined Space will be an advantage
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skill
Considering COVID, Travelling is going to very minimal but will be resume once the borders fully open up.
My client is the market leader in their specialization and have got an established customer base. The role offers an attractive career bundled with a good salary package and an excellent regional exposure.
Ideal for a hands-on technician in a plant who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).