Technical Lead - Cloud & Software Development - 12-months Contract - Singapore
An exciting opportunity has emerged - We are looking for a Technical Lead to drive a major digital transformation project. This is a contract position that comes with attractive annual package and benefits.
Scope of work:
- Understanding business needs, business processes and system functionality to maintain the existing architecture
- Define and document the architecture. Design the integration solutions adopting various technology stack as per business requirements
- Design specifications, develop API strategy and high-level architecture model
- Discuss with teams to identify the technical integration points with the various platforms
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Support Digital and Master Data Management Teams
The ideal fit will have 8 years of experience of software development experience, preferably with cloud. It is important to have the know-how of integration patterns, microservices, database, cloud and DevOps. Backed with proven track record in design, build, test and monitoring cloud applications and cloud services on Azure.
Tech stack exposure includes Azure, .NET/Java, Angular, MS Dynamics, Twilio/NICE. Therefore, the ideal fit's technical expertise will have to be hands-on in full-stack development.
- Ionic, AngularJS, React, Node
- PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET
- MSSQL, Oracle, DB2 (Preferably NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Understanding and knowledge in AWS, Azure, GCP
The ideal fit should possess the experience and knowledge in any of the above-mentioned technical requirements, in any combination. The technical requirement piece will be the key to this position.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).