My client is a global player in the precision engineering and optical equipment industry and is going through a period of expansion. It now seeks an experienced Engineering Manager to led a group of 10 engineers across APAC.
The candidate must have strong technical background complemented with customer and team management experience
Technical Engineering Manager
- Lead a team of R&D and systems engineers for long-term travel to customer sites for support and engagement
- Lead the development and implementation of product improvements for existing and pre-release products
- Perform product diagnosis and problem resolution on high level escalations and interface with applications, software, and other engineering to verify hardware & software problems
- Work with customer to better understand use-cases and work with development team in APAC, Europe, and USA to shape product improvements
- Focus on projects related to NPI such as characterization, alpha testing, beta testing and pilot tools
- Generate design notes, and work with product support team to transfer product knowledge to technical support teams
- Advanced Degree (Masters/PhD) in Engineering, Physics, Optics or equivalent with 8-12 years' pf experience
- Work experiences in semiconductor processing or equipment industry will be a big plus
- Prior experience in managing multiple programs and leading high-performance teams
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Travel of up to 25% (Post Covid)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).