Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Addressing key customer solutioning in web/enterprise applications, big data, disaster recovery, education, and government
- Delivering on proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and implementation projects
- Educating our client's customers on their native services and generating custom solutions, thereby generating and meeting clear business value propositions and technology roadmaps
- Leading teams through high impact projects using emerging technologies, including the ability to migrate existing applications
- Transforming how customers and clients use cloud computing web services to scale up
You will ideally have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- A 7+ year track record with integrating cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, SAP, etc.
- Hands-on software development experience in cloud-based business models with SDLC using agile/iterative methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to lead technical projects and manage customers regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation
- Experience handling IT compliance and risk management
- An ability to strategically highlight business, product, and technical challenges
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).