Technical Business Analyst
This is a techno-functional role, with a mix of IT Support + Business Analyst responsibilities. Nintex Workflow experience is a must have. This role would be a renewable contract, and only open to Singaporeans at this time.
- Gather, analyze and assess the client's business requirements and processes evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them (including operational and security policies and requirements) and also possible improvements
- Conduct system functionality testing and work with users user acceptance testing to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design
- Manage project issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track
- Support multiple application systems
- Work with users and IT members on a routine basis to troubleshoot reported problems pertaining to application software
- Identify the cause, design or develop an approach for resolution. Upon approval, implement the correction/customize software
- Techno-functional skill set, about 60-70% technical and 40-30% functional.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team to ensure delivery on time/on budget and compliance to IT Framework/Policies, Standard and Regulatory requirement
- Manage relationship with 3rd party service providers and BUs to ensure successful implementation of project/enhancement; and SLA for application support is met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- At least 5 years working experience in SharePoint, HTML5, Microsoft .NET, Web Services development, SQL and Oracle Database
- Added advantage with Nintex workflow experience
- Strong understanding of all phases of the application development lifecycle
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive with a strong sense of ownership
- Knowledge of Project Management and Incident Problem & Change Request Management
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, communication and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in fast-pace environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).