ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known Japanese MNC in the Tech industry. They are looking to hire a Tax Analyst to assist the Finance Director for the next 1 year with regards to compliance and reporting.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Assist in handling tax compliance matters including corporate income tax, withholding tax, transfer pricing, VAT and GST ACAP
- Extract reports from SAP to handle the compiling, analysing and reconciling of numbers from various sources
- Manage tax audits and/or queries and work closely with Finance team and external service providers
- Assist in managing tax incentive programs, with close monitoring to ensure fulfilment of incentive conditions
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum 4 years of Tax Compliance experience
- Candidates with both GST ACAP and SAP will be highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).