Our client, a global MNC in the consulting space is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager for their APAC team, based here in Singapore. They are seeking someone who is happy to be hands on but at the same time operate at a strategic level. This person will be required to partner closely senior stakeholders as well as HR teams at the local and regional level.
- Have a strong understanding of business needs, create a healthy pipeline of talent pools for current and future projects
- Proactively define and review sourcing strategies for projects
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, as well as local and regional HR teams
- Use data analytics to assess past performance and improve future decisions for the business
- Manage / lead a team of recruiters
Skills and Experience
- At least 8 to 10 years experience in talent acquisition / resource management, preferably within the management consulting space and at a regional level
- Previous experience managing a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at a senior level
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong data analytics skills
- Ability to think outside the box and always looking to improve processes and systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).