Our client in the tech space is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition (TA) Lead for their APAC team. This is an exciting opportunity as it is a newly created role. They are seeking someone who is happy to be hands on but at the same time operate at a strategic level. This person will be required to partner closely with senior stakeholders as well as country HR teams.
- Lead the sourcing strategy and vision for the organisation
- Lead campus recruitment initiatives and programs, increase social media presence and referral programs
- Have a strong understanding of business needs, create a healthy pipeline of relevant talent pools and provide talent market insights
- Execute the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) across the region to increase brand awareness within APAC
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment & onboarding process to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Assist with the design and implementation of talent development initiatives for the business
Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years experience in talent acquisition, preferably within technology and at a regional level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at a senior level
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive the talent acquisition strategy
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box and always looking to improve processes and systems
- A collaborative team player but also can work independently
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).