We are partnering with a large, highly regarded US global brand who are seeking an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to lead the TA team covering their key Australian business.
As a top tier organisation they are looking for an innovative, credible and successful Talent Acquisition leader to upgrade the existing model from a reactive to proactive, strategic, market leading function.
With the backing of the Managing Director who understands the value a high performing Talent Acquisition team brings to the business there will be licence to be creative, to take ownership and also take accountability to attract the top talent in the market to the company.
- Work directly with the business leadership team on their workforce planning strategy, identify talent gaps, succession planning needs and execute a strategy on how to pipeline talent to meet current and future needs
- Act as a Manager, Coach and Mentor to the existing Talent Acquisition team to raise capability levels
- Review, assess and improve current recruitment processes
- Be the recruitment systems "Champion", as a data driven company it is essential to be comfortable driving decision making through data
- As a key member of the HR leadership team and in a highly visible role in the business the expectation is that this individual will lead from the front and have a hands on approach to the hiring of senior leadership roles.
- Employer Branding plays an integral role so working with Regional and Global teams to localise materials and creating innovative campaigns using the extensive resources available will be critical to success
- 10+ years experience as a Talent Acquisition leader in a leading global, complex matrix multinational company ideally in FMCG, Tech and/or B2C industry
- Passionate and knowledgeable across Talent Acquisition including employer branding, talent assessment and candidate attraction strategy
- Are tech savvy, stays current on trends in Talent Acquisition and HRTech
- Experienced and credible relationship builder with senior executives who is able to influence decision making
- International market exposure outside of Australia would be beneficial
- Proven experience of innovative and creative solutions to sourcing hard to find talent
- Proven ability to build successful relationships with executives across the leadership team
- Passionate about working in and creating a best in class talent acquisition function