Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Part time contract opportunity - view to go permanent!
Our client, a well known brand in the life sciences industry is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join them on an initial 6 month contract, with a view to go permanent. This is a part time role, and would suit someone who would like to ease their way back into the workforce or someone who is currently studying and can't commit to full time hours.
Reporting into the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Posting job advertisements and initial screening
- Maintaining job orders and candidate database, making sure data is accurate for global reporting purposes
- Sourcing passive talent across the full range of the commercial business
- Reference and background checks for successful candidates
- Attending job brief meetings with business leaders and HR
Skills and Experience
- Degree in a business related discipline
- Ability to think outside the box in regards to sourcing hard to find talent
- Previous exposure to the health / life sciences industry is an advantage
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and can work well in a highly matrixed environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).