An opportunity to work as a Systems Engineer (in Unix) based in Singapore. Our client is a homegrown multinational corporation in governmental solutions. As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will evaluate, test, install, administer, and maintain optimal operating environments via physical and Cloud infrastructure.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Installing, configuring, patching, troubleshooting, and tuning Middleware software across Linux and Unix operating systems
- Performing Oracle WebLogic, Oracle OHS/Solaris, IBM MQ/ODSEE problem resolution
- Making recommendations for optimization after analyzing system performance
- Documenting Root Cause Analysis for high-severity issues and presenting them to clients
- Participating in the upgrade/patch-planning and test disaster recovery process across Middleware
You will ideally have:
- 5+ years of experience in managing systems/middleware
- Cloud-related experience in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Good hands-on experience in Shell, Perl, and Python
- Exposure to Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes
- Experience in cross-team collaboration for issue/incident resolution
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).