Our client is an innovative Medical Device organization in rapid-growth stage. They are increasing their headcount across multiple departments and functions including a Systems Engineer.
You will be responsible for validating the quality and completeness of design controls and documentation for their products. Also, you will ensure that assigned products are designed to facilitate manufacturability and take ownership for technology transfer to manufacturing.
* Full-time, permanent, newly created role
* Rapidly-growing innovative Medical Device organization
* Only open to consider candidates based in Singapore
* Involve in NPD projects and support design, testing, and documentation activities.
* Participate in team project activities such as risk analysis, supplier and material qualification and validation
* Validate and improve manufacturing processes, design of experiments, feasibility/characterization studies, and testing of equipment, protocols, statistical analysis
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (must have) in Systems, Computing, Electrical or relevant discipline (Advanced degree would be an advantage)
* At least 3 years of work experience in a Systems Engineer role within a heavily regulated industry: Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Medical Device (preferred)
* Strong interpersonal communication skills in order to present information to senior stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).