My Client is a world-renowned multinational firm in the medical, pharmaceutical and packaging industry and now seek an experienced Regional System Service Engineer to handle customers within SEA.
- Assume responsibility to manage customer relationship across SEA. This includes equipment maintenance, servicing, installation, commissioning and related after sales
- Lead machine programming and machine start up commissioning
- Develop service documents to improve service support functions in workflow, repair and maintenance guides, SOPs, WIs and reports.
- Conduct service maintenance and repair training to distributors.
- Build strong relationship with global distributors and engage in regional service affairs.
- Develop good customer relationship to enhance business opportunities.
- Oversee outside vendors and consultants as required.
- Communicate effectively to work with management and cross-functional team.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical/packaging or automation related industries
- Stronghold in installation, commissioning, and servicing of complex packaging machinery or equivalent
- Knowledge of Beckhoff/Schneider Padcrive/Elau PMC-2 or other related automation products
- Programming on CODESYS based controls
- Exposure to drug manufacturing/sterile packaging customers will be an added advantage
- Experience with HMI (Visualisation), programming servo drives, PLC, C#, C++ or IE 61131
- Direct customer management/after sales management experience will be a big plus
- Travel of about 15-20% (post Covid-19)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).