My client is one of the leading multi-industrial conglomerate is looking for an additional Infrastructure Engineer to join in their IT team to support existing team and business in the fast-paced environment. They are looking for a passionate individual who is willing to go the extra miles and keen to adapt new initiatives and technologies.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support, maintain and troubleshoot current infrastructure including physical servers, Cloud and network infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Enhance and maintain office working IT environment (office365 and software/laptops printers, and other equipment).
- Work with vendors and principal to perform root cause analysis and preventive measures and to ensure optimum services health for various service
- Support delivery, pre-sales/commissioning and post-sales activities with clients and sales team on IT system and tools.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Continuous to improve and maximize system productivity.
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to ensure systems' availability.
- 4+ years of hands-one experience in Infrastructure administration and support position.
- In-depth experience with Linux/Unix or Windows environment.
- Familiar with CISCO Routing & Switching & Fortigate Firewall is preferred.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies: AWS or Azure is ideal.
- Experience in Navision and cyber-security will be an advantage.
- Experience in building scripts in any of the language (python, nodejs, golang) is an advantage.
- A team player, a problem solver and a great learner.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).