The incumbent is required to provide semiconductor test application consultation and project delivery to our customers, managing the customers to achieve highest customer satisfaction, supporting Sales in pre-sales related activities and requirement analysis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide application consultation to customer on their test program development/conversion.
- Develop test programs (Java/C++) for digital devices on the 93k platform.
- Resolve production correlation/low yield and program related issues
- Deliver application training classes on new SW and HW solutions coming out of SOC BU.
- Support Pre-Sales activities, such as customer presentations and paper benchmark projects, requirements analysis, competitive positioning activities, etc.
- Understand customer needs and manage customer to achieve highest customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience in IC testing industry
- Good knowledge of digital/Mixed signal test methodologies, knowledge of power device testing will be an added advantage
- Well versed with C++, script programming, knowledge on 93000 software and debugging tools will be an added advantage
- Good experience in test program development and test floor exposures
- Strong problem solver with good technical capabilities, good communication skill, self-motivated, customer focus and result oriented
- Occasional travel, sometimes at short notice
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).