System Application Engineer
- International Business
- Permanent role
- Attractive Package
My client is a well-known International Semiconductors Equipment company, who are currently looking to hire a System Application Engineer. As a key member of the customer facing team, the Application Engineer will work closely with sales, field service and business development to deliver the account priorities and ensure customer satisfaction. He/she is involved in the whole product selling and delivery process, including but not limited to pre-sales presentation, opportunity assessment, solution development & implementation, post-sales support and customer training. Though demanding, the role provides a lot of opportunities for personal development and growth.
Key Areas of Focus
- Develop test programs (Java/C++) for digital devices on the 93k platform
- Support customers on debugging and resolving SmarTest SW issues
- Write scripts (Perl/Python) and tools to assist customers in improving their process quality and time to market
- Train customers on new SW and HW solutions coming out of SOC BU
- Collect and collaborate with R&D and external teams on customer requirements to help develop next generation solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions, and roadmap strategy to our customers, addressing technical challenges that arise on a daily basis
- Prepare and execute pre-sales activities such as customer presentations and paper benchmark projects, requirements analysis, competitive positioning activities, etc.
- Push and roll out new products at customer sites to support the V93000 business
- Train and develop customers' competency on V93000 platform to support project efficiently
The role offers an amazing opportunity to join a market leader in the Semicon Equipment Industry who is well known for their innovative products and solutions, along with an attractive package and amazing career prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience in IC testing industry ; Semicon Equipment Domain
- Familiar with V93000 SOC platform, able to support and develop test applications
- Strong fundamentals in digital, mixed-signal and high-speed domains
- Knowledge of HPC, AI, Server and Graphics applications is a plus
- Proficient in Java/C++ programming and Linux operating system
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).