System Administrator - Multiple vacancies - Permanent
My client is a leading organization in the logistics industry and they are actively looking for potential and highly skilled System Administrator to join in their expanding IT team.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide level 1 and 2 hands-on technical support for end-users in Singapore.
- Configuration, installation, implementation and maintenance of network/server infrastructure.
- Administration and maintenance of VMWare, Windows server, backup, PABX, web server, Linux and Azure cloud management.
- Support for IT inventory, user training and helpdesk support for PC, printer and phone, and troubleshoot IT related issues
- Take part in IT- infrastructure related projects.
Required technical skillsets:
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on technical support position working in end-user environment and supporting across the region.
- Hands-on experience in supporting Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Symantec Backup Exec.
- Experience working with networking infrastructure, including: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN remote access, IPsec, BGP and other protocols.
- ITIL V3 Certified is added advantage.
- CCNA or MCSA/MCSE certified is added advantage.
- Great communication skills in order to work with internal and cross-functional teams.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).