Sustainability Manager - Facility Management Company
This position is to provide support, direction and guidance as a subject matter expert to promote the organization's approach to sustainability and work with respective stakeholders to achieve sustainability goals and objectives.
- Assesses and analyzes company policies and processes to identify areas in and processes to which improvements can be made in accordance with the organization's commitment to sustainability.
- Lead the development and implementation of policies and practices to reduce utilities consumption and costs and cut emissions / other environmental impact.
- Develop and implement sustainability framework, strategies and priorities and establish goals in consultation with senior management and stakeholders.
- Lead energy management programme including control systems, management of metering and energy usage monitoring to internal users and external tenants, lead sustainability initiatives for saving energy, managing procurement of energy and liaising with Energy Market Authority (EMA), Singapore Power (SP) and appointed Energy Retailer.
- Develop and operationalize sustainability reporting, including creating dashboards, data collection, data analysis etc.
- Research on global and local sustainability practices and benchmark latest sustainability trends and integrate recommendations into objectives and operations.
- Work with various departments to incorporate sustainability practices and set conservation and environmental goals.
- Implement and monitor sustainability initiatives / projects across 1FG and conduct regular stakeholder engagement meeting to ensure objectives are met.
- Bachelor's degree from recognized education institution in sustainability/environmental management/engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM), Green Mark Accredited Professional would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experiences in sustainability including strategic program development and implementation across various localities.
- Familiar with relevant authority requirements, documentations, submissions and reports to the different authorities and professional bodies.
- Good understanding of BCA Green Mark and PUB Water Efficiency Management Plan.
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun