My client is a world leading MNC in the Refining sector on an exclusive assignment for a newly created role due to Business expansion. They are looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for managing and ensuring compliance (practices, documentation and traceability) of the supply chain operations across the APAC region.
You will be part of a global team and will be functioning in the front-line of the Sustainability movement of the company. It's a fantastic opportunity to join a one of the market leaders in the Chemicals Energy sector!
- Permanent Role
- Based in Singapore
- Manage 2 direct reports
- Interpret and implement sustainability compliance requirements
- Lead an international team of supply chain executives and compliance officers
- Execute internal, external and supplier's audits
- Elaborate and present sustainability reports on a timely manner to the respective authorities and stakeholders
- Liaise with clients and supplier on compliance issues
- Identify areas of improvement and implement solutions aligned with the organizational sustainable practices' standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Engineering/Renewables or relevant field
- At least 8 years of experience working in a related Supply Chain Compliance function within Oils & Fats/Palm Oil Commodities/Biofuels/Lipids
- Certified ISCC and RSPO auditor (highly preferred)
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, or NetSuite)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).