My client is a global player in the development and manufacturing of innovative medical devices and life science products catering towards a wide range of industries and as part of a directive to expand innovation across APAC, an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer is required
- Develop qualification/validation procedure, plans and reports to assure components, materials, and suppliers meet specified requirements and performance goals
- Develop and maintain inspection procedures for components and materials
- Lead teams that develop new materials or implement significant supply chain changes.
- Develops technical solutions to problems using CAPA including reviewing and resolving Material Review Board (MRB) issues.
- Identify Supplier quality issues, causes, and viable solutions. Implement corrective actions to reduce and/or eliminate future occurrence.
- Conduct initial and continuous compliance process to RoHS and REACH regulations for all product-related parts.
- Manage supplier risks to prevent acceptance of sub-standard products.
- Ensure all activities follow Quality Management System requirements
- Bachelors/Masters in Science, Engineering or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of supplier quality engineering/supplier quality assurance experience
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 regulations and quality management systems. Candidates with ISO 13485 internal auditor qualification would be preferred
- Domestic and international travel (if needed)
- Proficient in quality management system processes such as design control, supplier management, CAPA, supplier audits, IQ, OQ, PQ.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).