My client is a world leader in the medica device industry and is going through a transformation project. To cater to this, a new Supplier Quality role has been created.
- Global Name
- World Leader
- High Salary
- Support Continuous Improvement projects that require basic Engineering and Project Management skills
- Routinely work with suppliers, sourcing and procurement functions to define new opportunities and improve perceived gaps in process performance.
- Establish and successfully execute our supplier management and development plans which will align to overall business objectives.
- Lead communication of material quality issues with suppliers and drive individual Nonconformance/ CAPA/ SCAPA closures
- Interface with a broad range of cross-functional and cross-facility personnel, and lead and execute multiple projects
- Perform thorough supplier audits and assessments of their processes and QMS and drives improvement.
- Perform routine review and disposition of nonconforming materials in order to meet turnaround time KPI.
- Effectively communicate and work with Suppliers, Sourcing and Procurement teams to resolve issues
- Work closely with sourcing and procurement functions in reviewing and approving new supplier selection & evaluation and component qualification.
- Create or revise procedures and documentation to improve quality control with suppliers
- Bachelors degree with 5 years' relevant experience in supplier quality management
- Working knowledge of FDA QSR, ISO9001 and/or ISO13485
- Expertise in design of experiment, risk management, validation and statistical analysis is an asset.
- Candidates who are ASQ Certified CQE, CQA or CRE will be at an advantage
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Suite
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).