As the Pricing & Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the management, control, consolidation and decision making across the region while allowing for market-based flexibility within establish guidelines.
The opportunity is with a consumer healthcare player that has been growing rapidly since inception and continue to have ambitious growth plans. You will be part of a culture that is open, sharing of ideas and people who are passionate about their work displaying a sense of initiative. The management is very pro-development of your people and you will have abundant opportunities to grow within.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct pricing analysis through integrating various datasets to identify the flow from gross to net revenue based on the customer pricing model (CPM). Develop methodologies, scenarios and planning models to analyze pricing actions and strategies
- Project manage the development of a new/improved pricing approval process, automation and update of SOPs
- Establish database of markets, products, channels, customers and understand brand, market & competitors pricing profile/propositions.
- Implement contract life-cycle management tool (APTTUS), configure-price-quote (CPQ) and subsequent reporting (Oracle & BI/Cognos) and related KPIs
- Support commercial leaders by conducting pricing strategy education sessions and supporting their development of pricing strategies, providing reports to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Perform root cause analysis, sensitivity testing, scenario building, promotion effectiveness analysis and predictive modeling to support management decision.
- Work with market Contract Monitor to develop and provide a management overview of how agreements (contracts and direct trade policies) are being utilized at every market in APAC for regular reviews with regional and global senior management team.
- Summarize country requests for short- and medium-term price exceptions including promotions and rebates through SFDC and work with markets to provide comprehensive summary of assumptions for review.
To be successful in this role, you should have a degree with at least 6 years of work experience in regional pricing capacity in the commerce industry. Solid knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau) Superior Excel & Power point application skills. Comfort with working with large and complex data sets and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. You must be a strong project manager, collaborative team player and strong business acumen to work closely with the commercial leaders.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Katrina Advani on +65 6701 1517 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439150 (Katrina Dinesh Advani alias Avisha Dilipkumar Mahtani).