Hi hi hi.
Global leading MNC fintech firm is looking for a channel partnership manager in Japan. If you or someone within your network has software sales exp, please take a look, and apply directly via the link below. I will get in touch with you with more information of the company.
- Develop and help execute channel strategy and business plans with key multi-national partners in Japan
- Establish direct contacts with priority partners at a senior level, demonstrating strong sales and marketing skills in those interactions, assisting the team in maximizing increased deal registrations and fill partner-sourced sales funnel.
- Instil disciplined cadence of partner pipeline reviews with the regional Channel Managers and prioritized partners
- Proactively lead a joint the partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinate and deliver training and on-boarding programs for Partners to ensure sales readiness for company products and processes
- Work with the Channel Marketing team to drive marketing programs and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
- 8 to 10 years successful Enterprise Software sales experience, Alliances, and/or Channels experience.
- Extensive relationship and consultative selling experience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Direct sales experience a plus
- Tenacious and aggressive "hunter" mentality
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)