My client is a world leader in the R&D and manufacturing of complex equipment and now seek an experienced engineer to develop new electron beam source for wafer inspection and metrology equipment
- Design and validate power supply modules to characterize electron beam emitter and gun systems.
- Co-ordinate with scientists in Europe and North America to gain deep understanding of technology and design challenges
- Propose and design new high voltage power supply modules, techniques and solution to resolve design problems
- Collaborate with Researchers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and other team members to ensure flawless integration test at the subsystem level
- Liaise with high voltage power supply suppliers, oversee fabrication, create test plans, oversee testing, and perform integration into system
- Work closely with and manage suppliers to ensure all design requirements are specified and achieved.
- PhD or Masters in electrical engineering or equivalent with 8-10 years' experience
- Strong knowledge on high voltage concepts including electric stresses, insulation and breakdowns, earth ground referenced and other referenced systems.
- Stronghold with high precision power supply noise ripple monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience with high voltage arc and micro-discharge detection and protection.
- Good knowledge of power electronic components and circuits including AC/DC and DC/DC converters, filters, voltage and current transducers, transformers, magnets and power semiconductors
- Experience in electron beam systems.
- Hands on experience with lab equipment like logic analyzer, oscilloscope, power supply
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).