My client is a leader in the Automotive industry and has offices in 5 different countries across the world. As a company, it specializes in different kinds of vehicles as well as software, services and solutions and generated more than $10 billion in revenue in the last financial year.
- Sourcing and price negotiations for complex materials and in charge of projects that directly influence the profitability of the company.
- Analyzing and maintenance of contractual agreements in the case of renegotiations
- Initiating appropriate measures to guarantee appropriate supplies.
- Ensure management of suppliers to make sure of an optimum supply chain for the company.
- Usage of demand bundling to achieve cost savings.
- Ensure that Purchasing methods to adhere to global compliance standards.
- Work across with relevant stakeholders to execute strategy in their Category.
- Degree with a minimum 5 years in Purchasing/Supply Chain.
- SAP MM knowledge is highly preferable.
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to achieve maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Team player who can work effectively across different departments.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with different stakeholders.