Volt is partnering with a well-established, global ICT solutions provider which works with multinational enterprise businesses across the world and provides customers with highly scalable, tailored ICT solutions.
Their offering covers the full suite of solutions including cloud computing, cloud data center, VPN services and information security solutions.
They are now looking to appoint a technically strong and commercially astute Solution Consultant - Presales (Infra/ networking) for their Singapore business. The successful candidate will play an integral part in the pre sales process by providing consultancy and support to the Sales team.
*Seeking Mandarin/ Chinese speakers due to the nature of engagements
- Provide consultancy and support to Sales for contract closure.
- Proposal presentation and product demonstration to key account customers.
- Response to RFP/RFI and bid management.
- Capture customer requirement through communication, meeting, presentation and demonstration with the customer.
- Prepare solution design meeting customer's requirement and internal product and operation capability.
- Source solutions from external parties with the consideration of internal product and operation capability to provide post-sales support for customized solutions.
- Team up with internal departments to design the solution and ensure smooth implementation.
- Develop financial justification to justify customized solutions.
- Prepare price and cost calculation for customized solutions.
- Minimum 3 years pre-sales support experience in the data networking and IT industry
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Good Knowledge in the Internet, MPLS, IPVPN, Cloud and IPLC products
- Professional qualification (e.g. CCNP, MCSE, CISSP, VCP) and carrier experience will be an added advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).