Solution Architect - Permanent
- Design and deploy overall solution architecture to meet current and future business and product requirements
- Align technical architecture and roadmap with product design
- Create overall architecture blueprints and design patterns to guide development
- Work with engineering teams to clarify and enforce rigorous adherence to architecture(s) and technical standards
- Conduct technical product evaluation and selection
- Establish credible technical roadmap, documented architecture(s)
- Conduct technical planning sessions to establish agreement on development approach
- Support Compliance and Legal with enterprise standards, processes and policies
- Contribute to continuous improvement of product ownership and agile processes
Key technical requirements:
- 10+ years of experience within holding technical or architecture related positions.
- Expert knowledge in modern design patterns and blueprinting practices
- Expert knowledge of mobile app development practices
- Expert knowledge of API, mircoservices and event driven IT architectures
- Expert knowledge of data exploitation and concepts
- Expert knowledge of cloud-based technology (ideally AWS) offerings as well as deployment architecture options
- Experience with DevOps methods and practices
- Strong knowledge of CD/CI practices, techniques and supporting tools
- Candidates with AWS, TOGAF or equivalent certified will be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of security, controls, privacy and compliance in the Financial Services domain
- Payments domain knowledge including high transaction rate processing
- Strong knowledge of agile development experience.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).