Solution Architect - Network/Infrastructure
- Design, develop, and enable deployment of a software-defined network architecture for the global compute edge platform.
- Perform architectural design for large scale enterprise network.
- Ensure operational improvement with automation, and implementation engineering.
- Map requirements to the systems, including gap analysis and recommend suitable improvements and analyse technology environment, requirements, set up collaboration framework, create solution prototype and participate in technology selection
- Lead and participate in delivering projects spanning across the system modules and associated processes
- Develop architecture, design specification of network components and actively participate in peer review of other platform components
- At least 10 years of relevant experiences in the networking infrastructure space.
- Expertise in SDN architecture and technology and experience with open source or commericial SDN controllers.
- Designing, Implementation and integration of networking equipment routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and security appliances
- Troubleshoot, resolve and find out root cause of network and security issues.
- Good understanding of Openstack Network Architecture and experience with OpenvSwitch, VLAN and tunneling technologies such as VXLAN, GRE.
- Prepare network documentation such as network diagram, network design with rationale of design, implementation plan and power point slides on proposals for new features to address network issues.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).