My client is a provider of general insurance solutions in Singapore and across APAC.
They are currently on the market for an Application Analyst/Software Engineer to provide solutioning support to all their Business Units in Asia and the operations within the department.
- Analyse application and specifications & translate specifications into codes.
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Involve in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of the applications in the production environment.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines.
- Ensure codes comply with security guidelines.
- 3 years of working experience in developing and delivering application software in JAVA/ J2EE and
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using Java-related technologies.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and MVC Architecture, Struts, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, API Development, Microservices. and design patterns
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)