SharePoint Developer - C#/.Net - 1 year contract
- 1-year direct contract with leading organization in logistics industry.
- Compensation package including 1 month completion bonus
About the role:
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions-based framework of site/portal in SharePoint environment.
- Setup SharePoint environment with new server/platform from scratch, including claim based authentication.
- Develop custom webparts, components and solution by using SharePoint on Premise or Online (SPFx and JSlink, Auto Hosted).
- Configure setup in SharePoint Central administration.
- Work closely with users, business analysts and collect requirements and translate to technical requirements.
About the requirements:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in web development using .Net framework (ASP.NET; C#)
- Hands-on experience with other languages including JS, Node.JS, React.JS, Typescript, SharePoint, BootStrap CSS, HTML5, CSS, JSON web API services (JSON, RESTful)
- Expertise with SharePoint architecture, framework, administration, deployment and migration process
- Experience with development and deployment of custom applications using Visual Studio, C# and PowerShell Scripts.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2016 or online.
- Good communication skills to interact with users (both technical and non-technical stakeholders)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).