Service Desk Specialist
A leading organization is looking for a highly potential and passionate Service Desk Specialist to join in their IT team to provide regional support for their internal users. My client is looking for candidates who have proactive mindset and a problem solver to work independently and able to be groomed to take up more responsibilities.
- Provide level 1 and 2 Service desk support across APAC regional accordingly to agreed SLA.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating and documenting procedures and solutions.
- Provide end-to-end system support for relevant business & system applications ensuring support calls are closed within service level targets and system uptime meets agreed business targets.
- Provide support and administrations on software and hardware assets.
- Building relationship and provide a customer-centric mindset to support internal users across different teams regionally.
- Work closely with IT teams across other regions for project roll outs and engage with vendors when necessary.
- 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure support position in enterprise and regional environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Operating System Technologies, including Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Operations System.
- Hands-on experience in supporting Microsoft Active Directory, Office365 admin and MSOffice environment
- Experience in supporting ERP systems.
- A problem solver, an initiator and a great communicator to work with users across all levels and departments regionally.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).