My client is a recognised name in the semiconductors industry and now seeks an experienced Test Engineer (RF Communications)
- Assume prime responsibility for test source code development, enhancement, test time reduction, and test solution trouble shooting to support the smooth production testing in factories during New Product Introduction or High Volume Manufacturing phase
- Collaborate with product and application engineering team on test solution deployment with adequate test coverage in compliance to test plan, data sheet and applications
- Liaise with site engineering on test solution trouble shooting to address productivity or quality concerns
- Improve productivity or support urgent demand upside during capacity constraint situations
- Work closely with site engineering team on customer complaint or quality issue investigation such as test information analysis, monitoring etc.
- Advanced Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 5 - 8 years' experience in semiconductors
- Strong understanding of RF communication systems and RF front end component technologies
- Experience working with test equipment such as ATE RF tester, handlers or probers
- Prior experience with Test Code Source Generation, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes and RF simulation and debugging tools will be a plus
- Experience in RF measurement or 5G/WIFI 6/ LTE communication is preferred
- Programming in either C/Java/VB.net/JMP scripting
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).