A new opportunity has come up with a US medical devices manufacturer and they are looking for a meticulous, knowledgeable and independent Technical Sales Engineer, looking after the whole of APAC, inclusive of ANZ and Greater China.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving APAC businesses through active channel management and perform market analyses to uncover new markets or gaps in offerings and market needs
- Rendering technical support to channel partners, KOLs and clients pertaining to sterility assurance products (e.g. biological indicators).
- Assume a consultant role in advising and supporting clients on validation requirements or product demonstrations
- Equip channel partners with relevant product knowledge and selling techniques of the sterility assurance product portfolio.
- Participate in marketing activites, such as attending of trade shows to gain market insights and organizing seminars/ workshops to educate clientele base on industrial standards and promote products indirectly
What I am looking out in you:
- Diploma or Degree in Life sciences (concentration in Microbiology) or related scientific discipline
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on sterilization experience in cleanrooms within pharmaceutical, medical devices industries or microbiology testing labs is highly advantageous.
- 2 years of prior sales experience or customer-facing roles is preferred
- Strong communication skills and client-centric personality is required to be able to engage with different clients.
- The role covers APAC regions and your comfort in having to travel extensively (50 to 60%) is required
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).