Our client, located downtown is rapidly expanding in the APAC region, and as a result are looking to bring on a talented and customer-focused Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to the team. Their core area of focus is cybersecurity, and the roles the successful candidate will be recruiting for are Developers, Product Managers, Marketers and Data Analysts.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies to recruit top tech talent
- Build and maintain talent pipeline through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Manage all aspects of the hiring process (reviewing resumes, phone interviewing, handling feedback, offer negotiations/close, and on-boarding)
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related field
- At least 4 - 5 years progressive experience recruiting for tech roles
- Previous experience in tech companies or a start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to consult, influence, negotiate and manage relationships
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, ideally Greenhouse
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).