Senior Systems Engineer (Wintel)
One of Strait Time's Best Singapore Employers of 2020 is looking for someone to evaluate, test, install, administer and maintain optimal and effective operating environment in a Cloud & On-Prem Environment.
- MS Windows 2012 & Above
- Veritas Netbackup
- Trend Micro Deep Security AV
- Must be able to pass a G50 Security Clearance, as such, local candidates only please.
- Perform administrative duties, such as installation, configuration, patching, troubleshooting and tuning of NetBackup & Windows OS.
- Expert level experience in handling Data migrations, NetBackup catalog import/export, recovery, disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of backup related tools, storage appliances (EMC, NetApp,) fabric configuration (cisco, brocade - zoning), storage library (quantum, IBM, HP, storagetek) media (LTO, ultrium ,DLT,).
- Experience on integration with Hyper-V, VMWARE virtual environments. Exposure on advanced backup functions like Synthetic Backups, NDMP backups, Disk Staging or VTL implementation. NetBackup vStorage API, BMR, Symantec OST, Virtual Tape Library, SSO (Shared Storage Option)
- Proficient in Microsoft OS. In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory and DNS structure
- Ensure that the production environment is highly available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements
- Document Root Cause Analysis for all High Severity issues and present the same to clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise for Issues, security related threats and vulnerabilities as it pertains to NetBackup and Wintel platforms.
- Daily review and resolution of client and server backup issues. Capacity planning within the backup environment
- Good documentation skill to document the day-to-day events for tracking and review, process documentation, preparing SOP (Service Operation Procedure) documents, creating and maintaining technical knowledge base
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).