My client is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of complex equipment and systems and now seek an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer focusing on Electrical and Electronic components
The Supplier Quality Engineer will develop new suppliers and improve existing supplier performance throughout the APAC region in support of global commodity sourcing strategies.
- Collaborate with PCBA, Electronic component, and Contract Manufacturing suppliers to resolve design issues
- Identify and implement process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products.
- Champion cross-functional engineering and sourcing initiatives to improve
- Serve as a quality liaison between suppliers and engineers, commodity managers and operational buyers to improve quality initiatives.
- Develop and engage suppliers in the areas of Six Sigma methods, value stream mapping, 5-S, Kanban and other business system tools for preventative action and continuous improvement.
- Identify and qualify world class suppliers in safety, quality, delivery, and
- Degree in Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience in Supplier Quality Engineering
- Experience working with printed circuit board manufacturing and related processes including mechanical box build types of assemblies.
- Knowledge of SMT assembly and common related components such as IC's, diodes, resistors, capacitors, magnetics, and various mechanical components
- Demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies such as: SPC, DOE, GR&R, FMEA, CAPA, 8D, complaint investigation, process validation (IQ, OQ,PQ)
- Travel of up to 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).