Senior Solution Architect - Digital Transformation
A global leading organization is looking for a talented and passionate Solution Architect to work on their journey of digital transformation with emerging technologies and enable on business opportunities.
- Subject matter experience in solutioning for Digital Transformation across technologies (AI; Big Data, Web, Mobile, etc.)
- Single point of contact and accountability to work with key/senior business stakeholders for delivery of transformation.
- Provides consultancy and acts as an in-depth technology expert and trusted advisor and partner on any technology related initiatives and innovations across all markets in the region.
- Owns the end-to-end process of the solutions and ensuring all business goals and objectives are met.
- Promote and driving insights and a data driven decision making business culture, business efficiency and customer engagement transformation.
- Relationship management and ensure continuously engages and communicates with clients to stay proactive on changes and alignment to business needs.
- Identifies opportunities for sharing and re-use of digital assets across the region.
- Proven track record in leadership, relationship management and in maintaining high quality solutions and lowering costs.
- 10+ years of experience in management, solutioning, high-level consulting position at enterprise levels on Digital Transformation.
- In-depth understanding of variety of technologies: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, web, mobile, email, social media, SEO/SEM, gamification for customer engagement, etc.
- Experience in digital transformation using AI, Big data driven solutions for enterprise-level projects/programs.
- Strong analytical skills and digital technical expertise to drive team members and educate business users on changes.
- Ability to perform impact analysis and business case for adoption of new technologies with strong back up data analysis.
- Able to design and articulate strategic goals and define the right tactics to support a strategy.
- Proven track records in enterprise-level projects/programs roll out for digital transformation initiatives.
- PRINCE2 or Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent qualification will be added advantage.
- Experience in Healthcare, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Digital health, Pharmaceutical related industry will be added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).