My client is a world player in the RF and semiconductor industry and is one of the pioneers for 5G in the market and now seek an experienced Test Development Engineer to join the team.
- Global Name
- High Salary
- Excellent Technology
- Assume prime responsibility to develop, design, and integrate software and hardware to achieve automated test solutions.
- Design and develop complex LabVIEW applications and documents test systems and software designs.
- Lead in cross-functional teams to support engineering test projects and support existing macros and scripts in Visual Basic.
- Research new test methodology for better test coverage and test time reduction.
- Create test plans, procedures, and reports and support design and verification testing.
- Work with multi-functional team to meet new product release schedule.
- Advanced Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering with at least 5 - 8 years in R&D and test development of electronic components
- Stronghold in circuit analysis, system engineering, and test software coding
- Knowhow in serial communication protocols and hardware - CAN, SPI, Ethernet, HDMI, USB
- Familiarity with LabVIEW, C++, VB, TestStand
- Experience with Teradyne tester platform such as J750, IFLEX, UFLEX
- Strong expertise with LTX-DiamondX testers
- Proven expertise in wireless technologies - 802.11, ZigBee, GSM, Bluetooth etc.
- Knowledge of test instrumentation devices such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and power meters
- Advanced understanding of statistical data analysis, design margin principles, analog and digital measurement techniques, and schematic capture skills
- Travel of about 15-20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).