VOLT is enjoying a period of sustained growth across our Engineering and Supply Chain divisions.
Since the launch of Singapore office in 2004, Volt has a gone through a remarkable journey from a small boutique shop setup to becoming one of largest recruitment service providers in Singapore.
A new opportunity has arisen for a recruiter to join our successful supply chain and procurement team. This is a full 360 role - You will be responsible for business and candidate generation, and the full job lifecycle.
This role will suit an experienced recruiter with 2-5 years' experience in Supply Chain/Procurement, ideally based in Singapore
As the successful candidate, you will thrive engaging with clients and candidates, discussing topical Supply Chain/Procurement issues, and most importantly assisting both our customers and candidates to achieve their potential, and meeting sales targets.
VOLT offers a mature, credible, empowered work environment. You will benefit from: -
- Fast track career opportunities;
- Uncapped, transparent earning potential $$
- Impressive local and MNC client list;
- Part of the most successful team at Volt;
- Collaborative team;
- Ongoing training and development, both inhouse and external;
- Structured career and performance planning;
- Cutting edge technology, candidate attraction tools, marketing and admin support - you name it and we have it!
- Complete autonomy - own your space and carve your own identity
Ideally, you have
- A degree from a reputable university
- 2-5 years' experience as a supply chain recruiter or similar sales/consulting background
- Hunger to learn and earn
- Ambitious and resilient mentality
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- A sense of humour (Yes, this is always important)
- A great story - why you?
I built this up and I am looking for someone to scale greater heights with me. If this is you, or if you wish to learn more, get in touch with me
+65 97230611 /
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).