VOLT is enjoying a period of sustained growth across our Engineering and Supply Chain divisions.
Since the launch of Singapore office in 2004, Volt has a gone through a remarkable journey from a small boutique shop setup to becoming one of largest recruitment service providers in Singapore.
A new opportunity has arisen for a recruiter to join our successful supply chain and procurement team. This is a full 360 role - You will be responsible for business and candidate generation, and the full job lifecycle.
This role will suit an experienced recruiter with 2-5 years' experience in Supply Chain/Procurement, ideally based in Singapore
As the successful candidate, you will thrive engaging with clients and candidates, discussing topical Supply Chain/Procurement issues, and most importantly assisting both our customers and candidates to achieve their potential, and meeting sales targets.
VOLT offers a mature, credible, empowered work environment. You will benefit from: -
- Fast track career opportunities;
- Uncapped, transparent earning potential $$
- Impressive local and MNC client list;
- Part of the most successful team at Volt;
- Collaborative team;
- Ongoing training and development, both inhouse and external;
- Structured career and performance planning;
- Cutting edge technology, candidate attraction tools, marketing and admin support - you name it and we have it!
- Complete autonomy - own your space and carve your own identity
Ideally, you have
- A degree from a reputable university
- 2-5 years' experience as a supply chain recruiter or similar sales/consulting background
- Hunger to learn and earn
- Ambitious and resilient mentality
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- A sense of humour (Yes, this is always important)
- A great story - why you?
I built this up and I am looking for someone to scale greater heights with me. If this is you, or if you wish to learn more, get in touch with me
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).