My client, a leading name in the medical device industry, has had a splendid 2020! Partnering exclusively this year, Volt has filled 8 new positions in Project Management, Engineering, R&D, and QA. Now, my client is hiring for an Embedded Software Engineer
- Design and develop software for electrical systems using C and C++ programming languages.
- Apply software and electronic engineering knowledge to develop new products and modify existing products
- Lead/participate in software implementation and testing for the pilot and post-pilot/production stage of medical devices
- Create procedures for implementation and testing of algorithms.
- Maintain documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes
- Design and oversee firmware for all modules
- Provide engineering support - product complaints and/or safety issues
- Work and coordinate across internal teams (R&D/QA/Regulatory/Product Marketing) to achieve business objectives
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experienced in software development in embedded environment.
- Proficient in C & C++ for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming.
- Competent in embedded system design and Micro-processor architecture
- Knowledge of any Windows based development platforms (e.g. Visual Studio, .Net, WPF, MFC) will be a plus
- Experience in working with Eclipse based development environment such as IDE, SDK, Kinetis.
- Knowledge with Real-time Operating Systems (VxWorks, QNx, ThreadX, etc.)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).