My client is a global name in the biotechnology industry and is now seeking an experienced Scientist to work and develop novel cell therapy products.
- Global Name
- High Salary
- State-of-the-art innovation
- Plan and execute experiments towards characteristics of novel cell therapy products.
- Develop, qualify, and perform data analysis and technology transfers for cell therapy processes.
- Conduct related analytical methods needed for novel therapeutics.
- Conduct lot release assays for consistent production of clinical trial materials for early phase clinical studies.
- Design in vitro characterization assays and establish routine characterization and lot release assays.
- Research novel in vitrostudies to assess immunological functions.
- Establish critical parameters and reagents of cell therapy products.
- Lead training and tech transfer across all research centres for cell therapy assays
- Document development efforts for product characterization and quality control of cell therapy products
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Immunology, or equivalent with at least 5-8 years' experience in developing therapeutic drugs.
- Prior experience with cell therapy and CMC knowledge will be a plus.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the immune system with excellent hands-on skills in various immune research techniques
- CMC regulatory knowledge and cGMP experience in the cell and gene therapy space is preferred.
- Knowledge of software such as FlowJo, FACSDiva will be a plus.
- Experience working with viral vectors and characterization.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).