VOLT is partnering with a European leader for the search of a Senior SAP support Specialist (SAP SD, FICO, PS) ,
- Permanent Opportunity with a good compensation
- Opportunity to be a part of the Global team
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure that tickets are solved
- Take initiatives to adjust the SAP system and communicate these to the users when changes in the organization occur.
- Take initiatives to propose SAP improvements to the ERP team
- Part of projects and rollouts
- Support other applications integrated with SAP, e.g. AP Tool, Expense Claim Tool & etc.
SAP Modules / Tasks
- 2nd and 3rd level support for SD 2nd and 3rd level support for FI/CO/PS
- Minimum 5 years SAP Expertise and methodology
- know how in SD Experienced & know how in FI/CO/PS Knowledge in SAP HR as added value
- Basic ABAP knowledge (debugging)
- Experience with Change management
- Very good overview of the Financial / Sales & Distribution business processes Fluent English (verbal and written)
- 2nd and 3rd level support for SAP users (Key users = 1st level support)
- Regular training for key users.
- Communicate changes to the key users.
- Pro-actively recognize important potential in processes and discuss them with the ERP team.
- Recognize and log systematic errors.
- Work on strategies to improve known systematic errors or process gaps.
- Implement and communicate approved changes.
- Decide about changes and feasibility of changing processes
- Report the general performance of SAP to Manager ERP Asia
- Report about requests, content, consequences for daily use, improvement possibilities, progress of requests to the ERP team.
- Report about illness, holiday, local request,… to Manager ERP Asia
- Create and maintain all relevant documentation.
SAP Projects (at multiple sites)
- Support of project team
- Subproject lead
- Communicate changes to the end / Key users.
- Coordinate education of key users
- Communicate with Users in order to analyze and solve problems
- Users to instruct and inform them about the policies and procedures.
- Key users and colleagues on progress and improvement ideas.
- Colleagues in global ERP team exchange knowledge, best practices, harmonize work methods.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).