Senior Salesforce Solution Architect - Singapore
As part of the new technology center, our client is looking for a Salesforce expert to define the technical architecture of CRM using Salesforce.
The key responsibilities are:
- To architect complex technical Salesforce solutions and integrate multiple technologies. Architect, design and develop customizations using Salesforce and Informatica
- Manage technical project team both onshore and offshore, and work closely with external vendors assisting with projects
- Involved in workshops and to work with various levels of stakeholders
- Work on functional requirements for Salesforce and ensure it is mapped into Salesforce features and functionality
- Provide technical knowledge and best practices to junior team members, at the same time program manage Salesforce projects
The ideal fit:
- At least 9 years of experience with core focus in Salesforce technology and experience as an Solution Architect
- Experience with various Salesforce projects and components, and expertise in SFDC application development, integration, extension, etc.
- Experience in data integration with other systems, experience in developing specifications with IT vendors
- Worked with Informatica and is familiar with managing Salesforce Developers
- A all-rounder of Salesforce - Functional and Technical aspect, a figure for the team to look up to.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).