My client is a world leader in the R&D and manufacturing of complex latex and polymer products and one of its products are surgical gloves
This role is the first of its kind in Singapore - open to overseas candidates. My client will cover relocation and quarantining costs!
- Develop novel, alternative, synthesis or characterization of synthetic latex formulations, functional coatings, and technologies for surgical gloves
- Manage the lab scale evaluation for product development study to prove commercial value of new material/product concept.
- Provide data-driven solutions, statistical analysis, and prepare R&D documents.
- Apply innovative approach to product development challenges, develop intellectual property protection for key innovations.
- Maintain and fulfil the Design History Files record upkeeping and Design Control requirements.
- Act as a principal investigator for collaboration projects with external research institutes
- PhD in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science or equivalent with at least 5-7 years of gloves R&D/formulation experience
- Stronghold in formulating and evaluating of synthetic latex polymers
- Lab experience in compounding, dip molding, performance coatings
- Hands-on experience in product development of elastomeric materials, vulcanization process, and emulsifying system.
- Experienced in analytical and laboratory skills characterize polymers and evaluate results
- Strong creative, analytical and innovative problem-solving skills required
- Travel of about 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).