My client is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of complex Class III Medical products. My client is expanding the R&D base in Singapore and now seeks an experienced R&D Manager .
- Oversee and lead the entire R&D team , responsible for team management and development
- Develop improvements to system level risk analysis to ensure system risks are identified and mitigated at the earliest opportunity
- Assume responsibility to identify and implement preventive measures to improve the effectiveness of Systems
- Ensure that the relevant priorities, schedules, and goals for the business unit and functional engineering teams are met
- Lead new product development lifecycle per design control procedures
- Assume prime responsibility for product transfer tasks and projects and lead continuous improvement and sustaining projects
- Oversee the R&D lab and inventory management and spearhead the development and management in technology advancement and excellence
- Provide technical guidance and supports to cross-functional teams
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical / Materials / Chemical / Bio-Engineering or relevant with a minimum of 15 years' experience in R&D environment in Medical device.
- Proven knowledge and experience in project management and technology development
- Strong leadership, drive, execution and problem solving abilities to meet engineering, operational and business goals
- Prior experience with Class III medical devices
- Multi-national corporations work exposure with strong ability to work with regional and headquarter team for results
- Strategic long term thinking developed through continued expansion of engineering capability and growth in the business as a whole by aligning with the company strategy
- Excellent working knowledge of product development processes and tools - design reviews, PLC, NPI processes, Engineering Change Management, Documentation etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems, with proficiency in SAP
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).