My client designs and manufacturers complex precision-based equipment and is currently going through a period of expansion. To cater to this need, a new Firmware Engineer is needed
- Global Name
- High Salary
- State-of-the-art technology
- Assume responsibility to design write high quality programs to develop complex modules
- Design, develop, code, and document small modules as part of larger firmware projects.
- Contribute to system design and development of new features for embedded systems
- Participate in the design of embedded software subsystems
- Understand real time operating systems including memory management techniques, threads of execution, thread synchronization, hardware initialization, and sensor reading,
- Read schematics, utilize oscilloscopes, digital analyzers and other test equipment in the development of firmware designs.
- Work in a cross functional team with Mechanical, Electrical, and System engineers
- Write device drivers, user facing application, boot code, and interrupt service routines.
- Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 8 years' experience
- Experience with implementing embedded operating systems such as Windows CE or RTOS on targeted hardware.
- Stronghold with C/C++ programming in a real-time embedded environment.
- Fundamental knowledge in -oriented design/implementation, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).