Position: Senior Python Developer
My client is an award-winning provider of enterprise content management solutions.
They boast an inclusive and collaborative workforce of over 50 IT professionals in Singapore and a flagship product with viable and commercial applications that is currently adopted across government entities, global corporations and private companies worldwide.
They are currently looking to expand their team beyond the current size to keep up with the demand for their products.
- Translate business objectives and requests into technical solutions
- Own the entire architecture and design process by applying and leading with the best practice in software engineering
- Contribute to the development of new software features and the integration of front-end components into application
- Work with QA team to coordinate the creation of use and test cases
- Perform code review and conduct training and mentorship to other developers
- 5 years with experience working with Python and its corresponding frameworks and libraries
- Strong understanding of the entire SDLC
- Work experience in relational and non-relational databases technologies
- Adept at using code versioning tools - such as Git
- Knowledge in PHP is good-to-have but not required
You will be rewarded with competition package which includes bonuses and stock options. Other benefits include medical and dental and 18days of paid leaves.
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen