My client is a leader within the consumer electronics space and are looking for a Senior Manager ideally with an MBA to come onboard to help with the strategic long term planning for the company.
- Be responsible for coming up with a long term strategy and leadership role to move the business forward
- Come up with suitable KPIs to make sure that the BU is maximising efficiency and hitting their targets.
- Being able to manage a team of 6-8 in the APAC Region in China, Taiwan and Singapore
- Build up and strengthen the current supplier base here as a hub of the region
- Lead the drive in continuous improvement projects
- Be in charge of supplier negotiations, qualifications and track their performance to ensure that they are meeting their given KPI's
- Lead the sourcing teams in the NPI's and make sure that precautions are put in place to ensure it runs smoothly
- Conduct pricing exercises on a regular basis to ensure that the Business remains competitive with their pricing
- Make sure BU is in compliance of all regulatory requirements and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Business
- MBA or other Graduate studies strong bonus
- Minimum 10 years' experience in global procurement management MUST have significant experience in international negotiations /management
- Global knowledge of suppliers and international markets
- Mandarin is a MUST since role with deal with China, Taiwan