My client is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of complex, precision equipment and now seek an experienced Procurement Engineer focusing on Electronic Commodities
- Assume responsibility to oversee and drive the best cost and quality for products
- Lead in product transfer and new product introduction
- Take ownership for supplier selection, development and strategies alliances
- Implement procurement cost reduction and vendor managed inventory program.
- Develop and manage relationship with all key suppliers and conduct regular review with the teams on supplier quality and cost reduction targets
- Manage quality improvement program
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in procurement of electrical/electronic commodities
- Strong technical expertise in electrical/electronic parts and commodities
- Proven expertise in improving key suppliers' KPIs (Cost, Quality, Time and Service)
- Prior know-how in negotiation of commercial terms in awarding sales agreements
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).